1. The users data registered through the forms provided on the website are collected by CLARIS LUZ, SL in order to facilitate the provision of services that CLARIS LUZ, SL provides through this website, and to provide commercial information on services that may be of interest.
2. In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), CLARIS LUZ, SL, owner of the website puntoluz.com (hereinafter, the website), informs the user of this site of the existence of an automated personal data file created by CLARIS LUZ, SL and under its responsibility.
3. Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and accuracy of data: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form to be completed by the user are strictly necessary to fulfill your request, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to CLARIS LUZ, SL are true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
4. User consent: Sending personal information by using electronic forms of CLARIS LUZ, SL or, where appropriate, emails, means the express consent of the sender to the automated processing of data included in the indicated media, services and products related to CLARIS LUZ, SL website purposes, as well as sending electronic communications with information related to CLARIS LUZ, SL and its initiatives.
5. Rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the users. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation to the processing of personal data under the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD. You can exercise these rights by contacting CLARIS LUZ, SL - Pau Claris, 146 08009 · BARCELONA - Spain.
6. Conditions of Sale:
6b. The User is obliged and undertakes to use the website and the content in accordance with the law, the legal notice and any other notices contained on this page as well as the rules of coexistence, morality and good manners generally accepted. The User undertakes and agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties any content of the Site, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound and /or images files, recordings, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material that had access in their capacity as private user, without this list being limited.
6c. These particular conditions of the online store operated by CLARIS LUZ, SL are offered as prior information to the purchasing process and complement the general terms and conditions governing the general use of the website.
6d. The performance of any purchase necessarily implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of access and use the website CLARIS LUZ, SL, as well as the terms and conditions, without objection or reservation of any kind.
CLARIS LUZ, SL maintains security levels of personal data protection in compliance with Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11, concerning security measures for automated files containing personal data files, and has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data that users provide through the website, without prejudice to inform you that the Internet security measures are not impregnable. CLARIS LUZ, SL undertakes to fulfill the duty of secrecy and confidentiality of personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with applicable law, and to give them a safe treatment in assignments and international data transfers, where appropriate, may occur.
8. Cookies and IPs:
The processing of personal data and sending of commercial communications by electronic means are in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (B.O.E. of 14 December 1999) and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (B.O.E. of July 12, 2002).
CLARIS LUZ, SL reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to future legislative or case law, as well as industry practices, previously informing users of the changes that occur therein.
According to Law 34/2002 of 11 July, sevices of the information society and electronic commerce, the following data are provided:
CLARIS LUZ, SL
Address: C / Pau Claris, 146 · 08018 · BARCELONA - Spain.
Phone: +34 932 160 393
C.I.F .: B61814539